Yearbook Information (2015-2016)
Order a Yearbook: The 7th & 8th grade yearbookwill be available for sale beginning in September.
Place an Ad: Purchase an ad in honor of your student or to promote your business! Ad prices are as follows:
Full page $60
1/2 Page $40
1/4 page $25
All ad orders must be submitted with payment by March 4, 2016.
Download and print the order form here:
School Supplies (2015-2016)
If purchasing any of these supplies becomes a financial hardship, please contact me. Backpacks are allowed, but larger backpacks are difficult to fit into a locker. We recommend color-coding notebooks and folders if possible.
All 7th & 8th grade students are asked to bring:
- two boxes of tissues for homeroom
- #2 pencils
- pens (blue or black ink)
- colored pencils
- book covers (old fashioned paper bags work great!)
- a 2-GB (or greater) flash drive (please make sure your student’s name is on it)
Some teachers have submitted additional requests. Others will provide you with a list on the first days of school.
Grades 7 & 8 (in addition to aforementioned items)
- 7th Grade Spanish: 3-subject notebook, Spanish-English dictionary
- 8th Grade Spanish: 3-subject notebook (should continue from 7th grade notebook), Spanish-English dictionary
- 7th Grade Science: folder, 3 subject notebook, scientific calculator (TI-30xII S or TI-30xA), graph paper, composition notebook
- 7th Grade Advanced Science: folder, 3 subject notebook, scientific calculator (TI-30xII S or TI-30xA), composition notebook, graph paper
- 8th Grade Science: folder, 3 subject notebook, composition notebook, scientific calculator (TI-30xII S or TI-30xA), graph paper
- Regents Earth Science: 1.5-2-inch binder, non-graphing scientific calculator (TI-30xII S or TI-30xA)
- 7th Grade English Language Arts: folder, yellow highlighter, 1-subject notebook, composition notebook
- 8th Grade English Language Arts: folder, additional materials will depend on teacher
- 7th Grade Math & 7th Grade Advanced Math: Scientific Calculator – TI-30xII S or TI-30xA (do not buy a Casio brand calculator), folder, 3-inch binder, compass, ruler
- 8th Grade Math: Scientific Calculator – either TI-30xII S or TI-30xA (do not buy a Casio brand calculator), graph paper, compass, ruler, folder, 3-inch binder
- Algebra 1 (Common Core): TI-83+, TI 84, or TI-84+ graphing calculator (TI 84 & TI 84+ are preferred due to advantages in later math courses). Do not buy any other brand or model calculator for this course. This will be the same calculator used in all future high school math courses. Ruler, graph paper, 3-ring binder with loose-leaf paper.
- 7th & 8th Grade Social Studies: notebook, folder
- 7th & 8th Grade Theology: notebook
- 7th & 8th Grade Advisement: folder
Other materials you might find helpful (not required):
- Pencil case
- Index cards
- Magnets for lockers (adhesives not permitted)