Apply to SCC
- Complete Admissions Inquiry form online or call The Office of Admissions or SCC Guidance Department to do so.
- Schedule an Individual Tour and Meeting Time
- Schedule Saint for the Day Shadow opportunity and student interview
- Submit completed application and all required forms to Seton Catholic Central.
- Request student records directly from your child’s current school using the Request for Records form.
- A personal recommendation from a non-family member is helpful.
- Families applying for financial aid may submit an online application to Smart Tuition. The deadline to submit financial aid applications was March 15th. Families may also submit the separate Seton Catholic Central Scholarship application. new families that inquire about admission after the deadline has passed and are seeking financial aid should submit the Seton Catholic Central Scholarship application, along with their most recent tax return, as you may still be eligible for local aid.
- Notification of Admissions decision
| Copyright 2014 © Seton Catholic Central