Can you believe it? It’s time for a new SCRIP already! Orders are due Tuesdays, October 6, 2015
Get your forms at:
First Day of Class – the first day of class for all students is Wednesday, September 9.
Picture Day – Picture Day is Tuesday, September 15. Order forms will be mailed to your homes from the photographer.
Dress Code – Seton Polo Shirts are optional for students in grades 9-12 until Friday, October 2.
New Teachers – we hired a number of new teachers who will strengthen our instructional program.
(1) Janet Flaherty (Special Education) – Janet has a BS from Binghamton University in addition she has a BS and Masters in Education from Mansfield University. She’s worked with gifted and special education students in the Montrose, Pennsylvania and Fairfax, Virginia school districts.
(2) Elizabeth Gilda (Spanish) – Elizabeth earned a BA and Masters in Teaching from Binghamton University.
(3) Jean Goodheart (Chorus) – Jean received her BM and Masters in Music from the Manhattan School of Music. She has been a teaching artist for Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center. She is also an adjunct lecturer at Binghamton University. Jean is replacing Jan DeAngelo who took a position with the Jewish Community Center. Jan will continue to coordinate our middle school and high school musical productions.
(4) Leslie Thesier (Math) – Leslie earned a BS from Binghamton University and a Masters in Theoretical Math and a Masters in Teaching from Binghamton University. She has taught in the Maine-Endwell and Vestal school Districts.
(5) Sara Wahila (7th/8th Counselor) – Sara earned a BS from the University of Pittsburgh, a Masters of Science from University at Buffalo and a CAS in School Counseling from University at Buffalo. Sara is replacing Colleen Curtin who has moved into a counselors position for grades 9-12. Colleen is taking Erica D’Alesandro’s position. Erica has accepted a position in the private sector.
Class Schedules – Students in grades 8-12 can pick up their schedules on Thursday and Friday between 10